Monday, May 20, 2013

Military Appreciation

In light of the sweet gift from an USAF retiree while garage saling, military spouse appreciation day, and armed forces day...I want to say how much I appreciate what the troops do for this country. I am honored to be married to a United States Airman! I am proud of his decision to serve and thank him for his commitment. Although we have to spend time apart because of his career, it is only making us stronger. Those days apart are hard, nights are pretty rough, but nothing makes me smile bigger then when he is finally home and in my arms. I thank God for giving us the strength and love to stay united through it all. I am thankful for the times Mr. Bumblebee is home and the memories we get to make together.

Take a moment today to be thankful for what our Armed Forces do. They are sons, daughters, fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, but most of all they are heroes. Maybe not public heroes but definitely heroes to those they leave behind.

I love my best friend, my husband, my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment