Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal

The Lean Green Bean
Last month I participated in a Foodie Pen Pal exchange. I received a bloggers name and sent her a package full of our favorites and then I received a package from a different blogger. Below is the first half of my package (she forgot stuff and the other half is still on the way!). The cookie is from a bakery famous in Seattle..it was yummy! Even hubby enjoyed it :) The coasters are super cute and have already been used a lot in our living room! The produce bags are nice but I have yet to be able to use them. My parents are coming to visit this weekend (hubby is tdy) so I'll need to get stuff and I'll use the bags. It was a great experience. I am taking a break this month with hubby gone but I plan to do it again for sure! Try it out!!! Check out the blogger who got my package!

1 comment:

  1. Update: I never received the other half of my package and therefore have decided to stop being a part of this cool idea. Maybe again in the future but for now I will maybe send packages to my friends/family.

    ReplyDelete