Thursday, September 11, 2014

Turkey Kielbasa Easy Dinner

So my blog is going to become a little different. It will be more about recipes I try and my reviews on products etc I am currently using and trying. My healthier and fitness focused lifestyle is allowing me to step out of my comfort zone and try new things and I would love to share with you all my opinions! Comment with questions or if you have tried them as well!

So to start here is an easy and affordable dinner!

In a skillet heat up sausage (it's pre-cooked) with a little evoo and then remove from pan. Take chopped green peppers and onions and sauté till softened. Add potato mix till that is heated through and then add sausage back in. Add whatever seasonings you like or just simple s&p. Cook until browning occurs and ENJOY! 

Next I may try sweet potatoes or butternut squash instead of potato mix for a healthier edition.

Fun dessert or snack are those banana and pb sandwiches dipped in chocolate I saw all over Pinterest. I gave it a try but had chocolate melting issues lol. Added coconut on top and although not the best looking they turned out delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment