Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Perfect World

"If it were a perfect world, I could stretch my arms all the way to where you are, and give you a great big hug." (card from Mr. Bumblebee).

After traveling the midwest to visit friends and family for a couple weeks it is good to be settled for the mean time. I have realized I have a lot of stuff and no where to put it (haha) so I am working on simplifying everything. Starting with my closet.

The temporary job search is on and I am hopeful to find something soon. I would love to be able to save more money and help pay for his midtour ticket home and my ticket to see him next spring. I also would like to keep busy so time flies until his return home.

We ordered "Five Loves Languages: Military Edition" and I am super excited to read it together and learn more about our love languages and how we can show each other more love while living the military life. I miss him so much but I am thankful and feel blessed to be able to communicate with him daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment